Sunday, September 11, 2011

Who is "Who"?

............. I'm sorry. I've been stupid. How many times have i been wishing for a nice boy, one who would come and sweep me off my feet? How many nights have i stayed awake, hoping that there would be a guy who would like me for who i am? How many months have i been crying over the same guy, who very obviously doesn't care about me? The number to both those questions..... Well, it's undefinable. My heart knows who it's looking for, it just doesn't know who "who" is. It knows that the guys in the past that have liked me don't fit the "who". So instead of trying to give them a shot, my silly heart just looks past them. And now here i am wondering what could have been, even tho my heart wants nothing to do with it. Isn't it ironic? My head and my heart just won't agree. No matter who "who" is, i'll probably miss out once again cause my head or my heart will find some reason not to give it a try. It's easy enough to shut my head up, but unless my heart is in it, there's just no point. /:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any note you wish to leave behind, I wish to read.