Thursday, September 15, 2011

Your Punching Bag

It's fine really... I know when i'm not wanted around. You don't need to keep pretending. Shouting matches with yourself are a good enough hint. Huffing and puffing while getting me a pen, or doing my laundry... When all i needed was a bit of direction and i'd do it myself. I can be self-sufficient i don't need other people to do it for me. But if you insist, then don't complain, please. Anyways... I know i'm not wanted. You want nothing to do with me, kicking and screaming and biting and hitting and pinching... Whatever. Sure after awhile you may make me cry, but its only because i have the strength to put up with all your crap. I won't dish it back to you physically. I'll suffer everything you all put me through. If it makes you happy, well, who am i to take away your happiness? Seriously, i'm fine putting my headphones on and just letting the tears roll down me cheeks by myself. I
don't need a pity party and i sure as hell don't need fake sympathy. So introducing, your punching bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any note you wish to leave behind, I wish to read.