Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sleep...

Sleep... Oh precious sleep... Why do you deprive me? I have been lying here for hours with my eyes closed but still you do not come to me. Is it my mind? The way its running here and there with thoughts of this, that, and who knows how many other things? Or are you making fun of me? Making me suffer for all the late nights, so when i finally want to sleep at an earlier time i am no longer able? Please sleep... I'm begging you. Come and take me into your numbing embrace. I can't face tomorrow all on my own. I need sleep to help me get through the long day that i have ahead of me so please, come to me soon. Dreamland or not, i just need to sleep before 6 A.M. rolls around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any note you wish to leave behind, I wish to read.