Sunday, October 30, 2011

Words...

Words. Once they're said, once they're written... they can't be taken back. The thoughts running through my head are screaming to be dictated, to be penned. But once i do that, my world may change. The words that are begging for release may build friendships, or ruin others. They may help my reach my goals, or they may land me further in this hole that is my life. And lets not forget about feelings. They say that "sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me." obviously whoever said that had an overload of self-esteem cause words can cut deeper than any knife. As time goes by, my thoughts get closer to becoming the spoken -or written- word. But is my reality worth changing? Or am i better off where i am now? I suppose without taking that chance i'll never know. So i'll take a deep breath... And let it all out, words rushing to fill the ears of whom they belong to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any note you wish to leave behind, I wish to read.