Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Musical Thoughts

"Sometimes moving on with the rest of your life, starts with goodbye", but what if there was no goodbye? What if the other person just upped and left... how can i move on? The goodbye is closure for me, and without one... I'll just be missing you untill that one day i wake up and won't think of you at all.
(Carrie Underwood; Starts With Goodbye)

"You can't fall in love alone", but you can be in love alone. The person you fall in love with doesn't have to love you back.
(Thriving Ivory; Love Alone)

"I'd rather hurt than feel nothing at all." Having a cold heart is like living a meaningless exsistance. There's no joy, or sadness to counter the joy. If my heart breaks, and the tears start to roll down my face, then i atleast know i'm alive and that i was living for something, for someone. I know that eventually time will heal the pain, but it takes much more to feel something when there's nothing to begin with.
(Lady Antebellum; Need You Now)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any note you wish to leave behind, I wish to read.