Monday, January 09, 2012

Goodbye, Friend

Love me or hate me.
Be on my side or fight against me.
I really don't care.
But tell me...
Have enough respect for me and for yourself.
Are we friends or is it not worth it?
Our friendship has been quite grand...
There's so many things that I love about it and so many memories.
But if it all means nothing to you then forget about it.
I won't be a bother to you any longer.
There's no need to play the games,
and I'm certainly not going to stick around if you keep changing all the rules.
So this is me being open with you:
You're my best friend,
Someone that I hold very dear to my heart.
But sometimes when you love something you have to let them go.
And if they come back to you then they too value what you have.
But if not then it was fun while it lasted.
Eep op ork ah ah

1 comment:

  1. eep op ork ah ah stephie!!! oh i love that show

    ReplyDelete

Any note you wish to leave behind, I wish to read.