Monday, January 30, 2012

S U M M E R

summersummersummersummersummersummersummersummersummersummersummersummersummersummersummersummersummersummersummer! I'm done with winter, I'm ready to have fun. I'm tired of hiding under all these layers, well... when I decide to layer. I want to let my toes warm themselves in the sun, and wake up to all the birds chirping. I'm so excited to be able to sit out on the porch and read, to be influenced by all the surrounding beauty. I want to hear the booming thunder claps from a summer storm, to stand in the rain and watch the lightning light up the sky. (Yeah it may not be the safest thing but it's fun!) I'm ready to catch some fire flies in a jar and let them go as I lay down in the grass and count the stars. Bonfires and hanging with friends, being busy with little work that needs to get done. I'm so ready for winter to be over with.....

I'M READY FOR SUMMERRRRRR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any note you wish to leave behind, I wish to read.