Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Walking and Talking and... Moooooo!

As I walk to third, I think of all the things I could say to you. "Hey... wanna join me and a few friends at the movies?" But what I really wish I could say was "Hey... I like you. I'm terrified of the movie my friends want to see so do you want to be the guy I hide behind?" It seems simple right? But I have no idea as to what you would say... would you just smile that sweet smile and say something like "sure" or "sounds like fun?" Or would I be making a  fool of myself? I love the friendship that has started to build between us... and I don't want to mess it up. I don't want to rush it or make things weird... I want to do this right. But I don't want to wait till the cows come home either! Just thinking of all the possibilities and what could happen... It makes me smile. I'm ready to take chances and find a relationship and be happy and have fun. So hopefully we'll continue to walk and talk and.... no. I'm not going to mooooooooooooo(:

2 comments:

  1. i believe you mean "till the COWS come home" stephie

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha yesssss thats what I get for typing fast and have to go to third period... It's changed now(:

    ReplyDelete

Any note you wish to leave behind, I wish to read.