Friday, March 30, 2012

A Shmorgishborg Kinda Post

It's been an odd week.... One of those that seem to come and go. I haven't been able to wrap my head around what's going on, how much time has passed or how I've been feeling. Overall, I'd say that this has been another wonderful week, and those that are to come should be just as good. But still... I feel like life is running away from me. Or is it running away with me? Regardless,

It's running...

Running...

Away.

And I need some time to just sit and catch up. On the contrary, I need time to just sit and get everything that I need done. There's so much.... And it's officially spring so I think I need to clean my room again, not only to get it clean but to also find a folder full of poems I wrote last summer at camp. I've checked everywhere I thought I would have put it, thinking that they were safe spots where I wouldn't forget about it but it seems to me that it has decided to play hide-and-seek with me. The catch is, when I cry "OllieOllieOxenFree!"... It still won't show itself. -_-

But not only does my room need cleaning, I think I need to clean my head. All my thoughts and priorities and everything seem mixed up... I don't even know what I'm writing right now. But what I think I do know is that there really isn't a point...

*sigh*

Eventually I'll get myself straightened out. Life had started to return to normal after the play ended last weekend... OH! There's so much I've been meaning to write about and I just haven't had the time but the play... It was a lot of fun, and I'm kind of sad it's over. It was an arrangement of songs that ranged from "Delta Dawn" and "Elvira" to "It's Raining Men," "Rolling in the Deep," and "I've Had the Time of My Life." I had a wonderful time singing and dancing with friends on the new school stage for the last time in my high school career. But now that that's over...

I can spend my time cleaning for a couple bucks while fighting senioritis.... (By the way anyone know how to do Physics using Calc? I have no clue what's going on....) and I can start to prepare for college and getting summer plans together (that's another wicked long story).

Wow.

I wish I had some revelation to share and maybe I'll come up with something to write in another post but for now I'm sorry to have left you all another odd arrangement of words. I've left behind a couple of poems to magically appear over the weekend, but hopefully I'll be able to get on a computer at some point so I can tell you all how amazing Albright is. (There's a scholarship dinner Sunday, and I'm spending the night there and going to classes the next day... words cannot describe my excitement!) But until then, have a good weekend and I'll catch up with you soon(:

WHOA!

Another thing to write about, and because this post doesn't seem to have much direction, might as well share it here...

Tonight is some kind of Blog Fest in a local pub where bloggers and other kinds of people from good ole NEPA are getting together. That's something I can't wait to be able to do. Being able to connect in real life... well... YES this is real life but what I more so mean is that to be able to meet and connect in person would be awesome. To be able to read the words others have written and have the voice inside my head become their voice is something that only face to face interaction can produce. Weird, I know, but it's being able to hear the words as they would actually speak them, the stress that they would put on certain phrases or the amount of sincerity or sarcasm that they would inject a comment with... it just adds another layer to writing I believe.

Thus leads me to the hope that maybe one day I could share some time over a nice cup of coffee with some of the people I look up to and hold in high regards... yes I'm talking about YOU(: each comment you leave is like getting a present and I always appreciate the thoughts. The sense of community that has resulted is like always having a little bubble filled with compassion that I can go into when I'm feeling down. I know I say it a lot, but thank you<3

And so I have ran out of time so let's try this again!

...

Have a good weekend... I'll catch up with you soon(:

4 comments:

  1. It's running away WITH you :) Oh and the Blogfest sounds amazing! I would like to do something like that someday. Yes it would be wonderful if someday a bunch of us could get together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yupp.... We'll have to plan out something at some point!

      Delete
  2. where are you thinkin' of for college?

    also, you're from PA right? i'm just next door in NJ... maybe a summer meet up? would be happy to chill over a cup of joe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My heart is set on Albright. It's in Reading, PA. And that would be wicked cool(:

      Delete

Any note you wish to leave behind, I wish to read.