Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Stories of the Watchers (Guest Book)

Hello all! I've noticed some new faces under my "People Who Look Out For Me" (members) section and I was just wondering how you stumbled upon my quaint word filled abode... If you could please leave a footprint (comment) below I'd really love to read about it. Oh! And just to let you know I love stories so please don't feel the need to be short and to the point if you don't want to be.

UPDATED 6/1/2012

I've been expanding my blog and meeting and linking to a lot of other blogs and the brains behind them, so if you could also leave behind link to your blog I'd certainly love to check it out! And feel free to voice all comments and/or suggestions from the peanut gallery, or shoot me an e-mail if you feel so inclined. Cheers!

UPDATED 6/25/2013

It's been about a year since I last looked at what this page says, and I can't bring myself to erase what I've written before. I almost feel like the younger me would be offended. But the message still stands, please comment below where you're from and anything you'd like me to know. I appreciate anything and everything you have to offer. (It's kind of like getting fan mail).

12 comments:

  1. Well I happened upon your blog while perusing for the word "poetry" on blogger. One of the blogs that it led me to was yours - and I am quite glad that it did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah... I've done that as well, hoping to find something wonderful and I'm glad you found mine because that led me to yours! (And I would reply directly back to your comments but the computer won't let me)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually found it through Optimistic Existentialist... when I find a good blog, I check out who they follow, because it usually yields good results. I've really enjoyed reading your posts, and am stoked that you post so often! Always new material to read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! It makes me (: every time I see something new to read with you and Optimistic Existentialist... It's exciting to know that I can read something interesting whenever I log back on instead of hoping to come across something good by crawling other blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I emailed that picture to you. Looking forward to reading your next post!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey stepanie, whats up??? actually i followed you here from my blog and im so glad that i did...i saw that you had left several really sweet comments on my post and that you actually took the time to start following my blog so i checked out yours and was instantly hooked...i think that your blog is awesome and look forward to reading it often...have the best of days and dont forget to smile
    brian from brians ramblings from the edge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Brian! I've had a lot of time to fill at school so I was just going through different blogs and yours was one that really kept my attention(:I can't wait for the day I have more time to travel further into your world of writings. Until then, Cheers!

      Delete
  7. I'm a person who has come to writing late in life and very much enjoy it when I come across someone younger who has established the discipline of writing. It will reward you in so many ways as you experience life. Discovered via Twitter. Just did a quick glance, but enjoy what I'm reading. :-)

    In peace,

    Robert

    ReplyDelete
  8. I spend a lot of free time blog-hopping. So, it is very likely that I was on a persons blog, and clicked a commentors comments, and clicked on their commentors and found you! (Unless, you found me)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, you found me! Lol Thanks for letting me know!(:

      (Blog-hopping is my favourite pastime that I haven't done in a looong time lol)

      Delete
  9. Hi Stephanie! I found your blog via the Third Sunday Blog Carnival. Writing poetry is not my day job by any stretch, but I've really enjoyed doing it. After I found your blog, I decided to subscribe because I really liked your writing style and content. Keep up the great work!
    -Scott

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scott,

      Thanks so much! I checked out some of your writing, and I absolutely love "Anything you can do I can do better" and "The moon's riddle". I can't wait to read more!

      Cheers!

      Delete

Any note you wish to leave behind, I wish to read.