Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Advice for a Teenager

So for Friday, I need to write a short paper with interviews of people in different age groups (20-41, 42-64, and 65+) and their advice for teenagers today. I'm not sure who to ask, so I figure putting it out to the blogging community would give me a good range of varying advice. It can be anything you think that a teenager needs to know, and feel free to leave more than one idea. And if you don't mind, could you also add your age? It doesn't have to be exact, I think I can get away with saying "late twenties" or "early forties" (: Please and thank you!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm planning on answering this, just need to find the time to do so. I'll do my best to get it done today though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Even though I'm done writing it, I'm still interested in what you'd say if you want to share(:

      Delete

Any note you wish to leave behind, I wish to read.