Thursday, April 12, 2012

Beat Boxing the Time Away

So I had the library all to myself for a little awhile, and it was so incredibly nice and quiet. Upon reading a good friend's blog, Simply, Life, I came across this wicked fun site. It's called INCREDIBOX and with it you can make little compositions with these guys that make different sounds.

This is Greg's arrangement: Baller Status

And this is what I came up with: The First Mix

It's such a fun way to pass the time, if you're feeling ambitious, or just a little bored, you should try it!(:

3 comments:

  1. It really is incredibly fun! There was another one that was an original too, but I can't seem to find it. Glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephanie, thank you for the sweet comment on my blog. I skimmed through your blog a little bit and realized you have a passion for German. I do as well. :) Always love finding a new person who loves the German language.
    Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Any note you wish to leave behind, I wish to read.