Friday, April 27, 2012

Now You're Just a Secret ...

Mmkay so I feel the need to share some secrets of this trip... To start, I'm an excellent secret keeper but when it comes to this stuff I can't hide it from the world....

.....

....

....

Hey now don't stop reading!

.....

....

You're gonna wanna see this!!

......

......

Have you ever seen the show The Sing-Off?

The second season ended with Committed as the season champs, but season three ended with Pentatonix.

.....

.....

....

They are........

..........

*sigh*

I don't even know how to describe them.....

Amazing? Wonderful? Stupendous? Supermegafoxyawesomehot? Extravagant?

Whatever....

Just watch this and you'll understand.

It's the secret backtrack of this whole Senior Class Trip here in Boston.

ENJOY!!!!!

(and yes, closing your eyes and swaying to the music is perfectly okay! I do it too.)

Somebody That I Used To Know
Pentatonix 
(Gotye cover)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Any note you wish to leave behind, I wish to read.