Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Rain, Rain, Stay Away!!

As a senior, there are a lot of exciting things that go on. Between privileges and free time and trips, the end of the year will become increasingly busy. Soon I will be traveling back up to Boston for three days with my senior class. Starting two days ago, the nearness of this trip has really hit me: my heart starts to beat fast, I can't find the words to speak, instead everything comes out as "weeeeeeeeeeee!" or "tehehehehehe!", and I feel like a little kid waiting up for Santa, I can't even sit still for an extended amount of time! You'd have to see me to fully understand the craziness and insanity of the situation. But besides the time to spend with a few of my very close friends, I'm more so excited to combine two worlds.

I used to live up in New Hampshire, years and years ago, and for 6th grade I moved down here to PA. Since then, I've been wanting my best friend from NH to come down and meet the people that have become near and dear to my heart. 6 years later, and it still hasn't happened! (I once made the comment to her that "if Mexicans can sneak across the border then there must be a way to get you down to PA!" I was young (and stupid) then, and didn't realize the implications of my words, but at the time I thought it was a great analogy...) But anyways hopefully I can get her to meet up with some of my friends from down here... And another exciting thing is that I'll also be able to see another friend of mine, and her son who's only a couple months old when we go to the aquarium.

I'm so excited for the drive, for my friends to see a whole new side of what is my world. I checked Accuweather, and it says it's supposed to rain which sucks, but anything can happen between now and next week. I'll be sure to keep you all updated with plots and such!

1 comment:

Any note you wish to leave behind, I wish to read.