Friday, May 18, 2012

*Sigh*

It's just one of those days... I'm here in body, but so very far away in mind. Every time someone asks me if I'm excited for Prom.. I almost cry. Legitly (<-- That's a word in my world) tears come to my eyes and my typical reply is "I can't wait for it to be over." I don't want to go, I don't want to go through getting ready... I couldn't care less that I have to do my nails myself or that the dress isn't anything that I ever really wanted... I am excited to do my hair because my aunt is coming over to help but it's that I'm just so tired. And I think that's part of my problem. I get, like, seven to eight hours of sleep every night. I don't see why I wake up and I'm so tired. Normally it doesn't bother me but today I just don't have the energy to put up with people and deal with everything that needs to be done for Prom. My day tomorrow will go like this: from 8:30 AM till 2:00PM I will be lost in the woods, hiking the trails of Ricketts Glen. Then I'll be pulled from the ever so comfortable world of the peaceful forest and thrown into the pandemonium of putting of a fa├žade of makeup and excitement and drama.... and on the inside I'll be wishing I was home curled up in bed with a movie on and my sick puppy next to me. *sigh* Perhaps I should actually eat my sandwich now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any note you wish to leave behind, I wish to read.