Thursday, May 24, 2012

TIME?!?

WHAT?!?

What the hell is this?!?

Finally I have time to blog?!?

*gasp!*

It's been quite awhile, I know, but I'm back with A LOT to tell you.

Not ALOT, the infamous amazing character created by the mind behind Hyperbole and a Half :P

















So where or where to begin? (I think I ask myself that question quite frequently actually.) But I'll backpedal to Saturday. I got to bed at one and was up for seven in the morning, for hiking which was a grand ole time, and I'll be sure to post pictures if I find time tomorrow. And then prom was fun. There it is, I fully admit that I had fun at prom. I still didn't really want to go, but once I got there, and food was in front of me I was a very happy girl. They had Pasta with Vodka Sauce and Chicken Marsala (hold the 'shrooms please!) and Green Beans.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I'm making myself hungry haha But then to have time just to dance with my friends and no boy drama; it was fabulous! (I'll be sure to post pictures from then too, I just need to put the pics on the computer at some point.)

Then Sunday came along, and after getting to bed at one once again, I was up at seven and got ready to go to my sister's confirmation. After having the confirmation breakfast with the other kids and their members and their families, then the service, and then lunch with just my family, I went with my best friend to see the Raven. IT. WAS. TOTALLY. WICKED!!! The night ended with my stepdad making really good home made spaghetti sauce which is comparable to nothing else.

Since then, I still haven't gotten much sleep. I don't know how I'm not curled up under the circulation desk here in the library with my head on my bag. But in other news, Senior Olympics is tomorrow and I don't have much home for my team, The No Namers.... ... ... Legitly, we don't have a name. The captains are slackin' in team spirit and ambition  :P regardless, it'll be fun. So that's some of what's new, I'll try to write more tomorrow! Hope everyone's well and I'll be sure to check up on your blogs as soon as I can! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any note you wish to leave behind, I wish to read.