Thursday, June 07, 2012

A Creative Update

So with being out of school extremely early due to now practicing for Graduation and Baccalaureate, I had this out of the blue inspiration to start a collection of silly Tankas for kids (and when I say kids I really mean for kids of all ages). As of an hour or so ago, I have a few already written, but I'll share them eventually... I've posted quite a few Haikus lately, so that should be enough to keep you all busy for the next day or so ^.^ In case you don't know, the Tanka is similar to the Haiku. While the Haiku has a syllable pattern of 5, 7, 5, the Tanka makes it a little bit longer by going 5, 7, 5, 7, 7. I kind of like it better because it allows me to tell more of a story. Anyways, just thought I'd give you that creative update since I've been checked out for awhile. I know I owe you all a Diary of Me entry and I'll try to type something up tonight to post tomorrow because there's really so much that's happened and life's just going to continue to run away from (with?) me as the days pass. Hope you all are well and I'll catch up with you soon(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any note you wish to leave behind, I wish to read.