Monday, July 09, 2012

ThatOneRule

So one night, in the wee hours of morn, I found myself on this awesome site called Stumble Upon. All you do is sign up for an account, then check some of your interests and voilĂ ! You're on your way to making lots of new discoveries. So for me, I first added "poetry"  "music"  "travel"  "quotes" alongside a few others to start. After a few clicks, I found myself on a site called ThatOneRule. It's a site with sticky-note looking posts with a message on each one. Each message is something that someone lives by. A lot of them are inspirational, and some of them just make a good point (See #1568). But then I got to thinking, and yeah... this was at 2 in the morning, but what is That One Rule that I'd live by? I typed up the first one that I thought of, and saved it so I could remember what it was. But then I came up with another... and another... and now I have a collection of 8 rules or beliefs I think I live by, so here they are... Enjoy(:









What is ThatOneRule you live by? Go to www.thatonerule.com, type it up and share!

2 comments:

  1. I tend to try and follow the Google philosophy. "Don't be evil." Vague, but all encompassing.

    ReplyDelete

Any note you wish to leave behind, I wish to read.