Wednesday, August 15, 2012

A New Adventure

So I tried something new today...

This is what my hair looks like when it's down and kinda a mess:


This was taken a few weeks ago, yeah it's not that long.....

This is what my hair looks like when it's in 4 braids and in a bag:

It's the latest fashion don't ya know(;

Because 40 minutes later it looked like this:

Soggy Hair...
Dry hair in which my "true colours" are showing...
and I do believe this is what my hair looked like when I was younger too.
My Mustache ^.^

And to culminate this post, what all this is for is that I trusted a dear friend of mine to turn my hair into this:
Oh so pretty, eh?

So that I could finally look like this:
Purple and Blue tips(: 

 As my first time doing this, I love it! What do you guys think?


6 comments:

Any note you wish to leave behind, I wish to read.