Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I DON'T WANT TO DIE

College life is amazing... I'm constantly busy and don't have much time to just sit down and collect my thoughts by myself but I think I need to share this with you all.

One of the awesome things about Albright is that the Fitness Center has a lot of classes for the students to take, so my roomie and I are doing one every night. We range from Zumba and Cardio Kick-boxing to Yoga and Pilates. Despite being extremely tired and having a piece of us not wanting to go, we and another friend came to this conclusion:

If we get lazy and stop working out, we'll get fat. If we get fat, we won't have the energy to go to class. If we don't go to class, we'll fail out of college. If we fail out of college, we'll be stuck working at a fast food joint. If we're stuck working at a fast food joint, we'll grow even fatter. If we grow even fatter, we won't be able to go to work (as if we'd want to!) because we won't fit out the door. If we can't fit out the door, we can't eat. If we can't eat, we die.

That is all folks...  If we don't go to the gym, we'll die. So go to the gym, take the stairs, skip that fourth cookie (save it for tomorrow!). You don't want to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any note you wish to leave behind, I wish to read.