Thursday, March 07, 2013

Returned

And so it returned. All of the day's hard work and persistence got thrown out the window as I sit here and write. I don't know where it comes from... this constant unhappiness. This longing for something more in life. I should be content with what I have but yet I yearn for what I know will never happen. I can have a beautiful day full of accomplishments and laughter and still it is not enough. All I want is someone to share the night with, and so the pain returns.

2 comments:

  1. I know the feeling. But, I think emotions and attitude have a lot to do with your mind! Think happy things, psyche yourself up, and just let your mood improve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Greg...filling your mind with happy thoughts does wonders for the soul. Many times we long for something more instead of recognizing all we have. Always remember that there are so many people who are so happy with a lot less than what we have...

    ReplyDelete

Any note you wish to leave behind, I wish to read.