Sunday, May 12, 2013

Family Doesn't Mean Perfect

Today, I became an official member of the Domino Players. Although I am not a theatre major, nor do I ever plan on becoming one, it is a passion of mine that I have had a wonderful time pursuing. I have learned what it's like to be part of a family. In this company, I have found friends like none other. I have found genuine people who will ask if I'm alright after long stressful weeks and countless updates on Facebook and Twitter. I have found people who believe in me and my work and what I can do. Yeah, we're not all best friends, yeah we don't get along sometimes, but at the end of the day we're there for each other. And that's what matters. That's what it means to be a family.

This isn't everyone but I'll be sure to post more pictures and a catch up to explain what all I've been up to in the coming week!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! Looking forward to hear more!

    ReplyDelete

Any note you wish to leave behind, I wish to read.