Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Starting Summer Right


Something weird possessed me over the weekend. I don't really know where it came from but this passion grabbed a hold of me and I decided to give in to temptation. I started to look on google, and I compared the pictures I was finding to the shape of my face. Knowing that it was time to let go and move on made it impossible for me not to pick up the phone and call my hairdresser... yes.

It was time to cut my hair.


This is my "I-CAN'T-BELIEVE-I'M-ACTUALLY-DOING-THIS" brave face.




As if I needed another reason to just go for it, I was able to donate 2 ponytails that were both 12 inches long to Locks of Love!






"Oh this is short.... really short...."


"Welp, nothing really to be done now."



"So that's what the back of my head looks like..... hrm."



Three cheers for trying something new, eh? I'm still not used to it and I keep on reminding myself that it's only hair... it'll grow back. If anything else, I helped someone in need in the process of trying something new. That's what truly matters in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any note you wish to leave behind, I wish to read.