Tuesday, June 25, 2013

It's Time for a Love Note

Hey everyone,

I hope you've enjoyed the results of the late nights I've been putting in. I'm really trying to come up with some new material and for some reason all the lightbulbs go on when I work in the dark... go figure.

If you've been keeping up with me, you will know that recently I returned from a two week trip abroad. When I say recently I really mean I've been home for two weeks and I'm finally getting around to posting the pictures and filling in all the blanks in the story lines. I posted all the pictures to my Facebook and made it so that anyone can see the shots that I took because I haven't had the time (nor the eye strength) that it would take to put every single one in a blog post.

What I will do though, is take some of my favourite shots and accompany it with what I do best, a haiku or tanka for your reading and viewing enjoyment. All of the pictures from the trip will be included with the label "Pictures from Abroad" in case you want to group all of them together. I'll also be sure to label the country it was taken in. If there are any other details that you wish to know about, the comment section will be left wide open.

I can't thank you all enough for sticking with me and for coming back for more... and if you've just discovered this blog, I thank you for taking time out of your day to read this rambling and I hope that you find something you enjoy!

Love and Cheers,

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any note you wish to leave behind, I wish to read.