- The Third Sunday Blog Carnival
- My Short Story "World of White"
- My Poem "Castles in the Sky, Stars on Earth"
- My Poem "Peace, Love, and Coffee"
- My Short Story "Home for Lunch"
- My Poem "Knowbody"
- (with a special thanks to Greg of Simply, Life for leading me to it by his own post!)
- The America Library of Poetry
- My Poem "Cultural Subway" chosen not to win a prize, but to be published in the 2011 Edition Acclaimed. If you ask me, that was the greatest prize I could have gotten.
- My Poem "Sleepless Words" chosen to be published in the 2012 Edition Talented.
- (A compilation of poems and writings from students across the country submitted for a writing contest through The America Library of Poetry.)
- Chosen as NEPA Blog's Blog of the Week
- A blurb about my blog can be found on their website here.
- The news segment on the PA Homepage site can be seen here.
- The Times Leader and Citizens Voice
- In effort to raise awareness of Teen Dating Abuse and the organization, Love Is Respect, I wrote to both papers during my Junior year of High School.